We are pleased to announce the recent acquisition of a large package of late model components, which have begun to arrive at our Kempsey facility last week.
This package features a wide range of good used and dealer rebuilt Caterpillar truck, dozer and loader components, including:
- 3 x complete sets of 793C components, including rear wheel groups, complete front corners, transmissions, torque converters and cylinders.
- 994F engine
- 994F complete front and rear axle groups
- 785C paddle style wheel groups
- 785C 3512 engines
- 775E front and rear wheel groups
- Caterpillar dealer rebuilt 789D transmission
- Caterpillar dealer rebuilt 777G torque converter
These components are currently being inspected, painted and wrapped ready for dispatch.
DGI specialises in sourcing and remarketing late model Caterpillar components to meet global mining demand. We have a wide range of flexible freight options designed to solve production continuity issues and minimise downtime faster and more economically.
Contact us for complete parts lists and pricing today.