DGI’s component guide series offers insights into how mining operators can identify or upgrade major OEM components. This month, we are focusing on Caterpillar’s latest range of Hydraulic Mining Shovels.
Did you know that within the latest Caterpillar Hydraulic Shovels, with an updated sun gear shaft and coupler, there is component interchangeability between 6030, 6040, 6050, 6060 and 6090 models? With all models running similar slew boxes, the key difference is the quantity that is featured. For example:
- The Caterpillar 6030 features 2 slew boxes
- The Caterpillar 6040 features 3 slew boxes
- The Caterpillar 6050 features 4 slew boxes
- The Caterpillar 6060 features 4 slew boxes
- The Caterpillar 6090 features 6 slew boxes
DGI Australia specialises in sourcing, and distributing Caterpillar hydraulic face shovel components, globally.
Our dedicated on-site facilities and OEM-trained specialist team give us a competitive advantage, allowing us to bypass rigorous identification and administrative processes, solving your problems faster and more economically.